Date: 1 August 2021
Green Spot Company Limited (“Company”) values a privacy and strives to protect your privacy based on the laws of Thailand. Nonetheless, in order for the Company to deliver quality services on the Company’s website at https://www.greenspot.co.th/ or any other online platforms i.e. Facebook account, LINE account. (“Website”), the Company may collect, use and/or disclose an information about your visit, your use of Website, including but not limited to your personal data (“Personal Data”) by using cookies and/or other similar technologies when you visit the Company’s Website so that the Company is able to facilitate the use of Website, improves a user experience and serves your specific needs.
This Cookies Notice explains: –
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies does the Company use?
- Your choices regarding cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Company’s Website, which typically contain your Personal Data, for example, data that you have entered into the Company’s Website (e.g., name, gender, e-mail address, password, address, telephone number, search terms, etc.), user settings (e.g., language, preferences, etc.) and so forth.
Cookies help the Company to understand how the Company’s Website is being used and improve your user experience by helping the Company to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
2. What types of cookies does the Company use?
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Company’s Website: –
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the Company’s Website and for its features to work properly. The Company may use the essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent a fraudulent use of user accounts. With these cookies, the Company would be able to provide you with services such as facilitating transaction of communications over a network or provide an online service which you have requested
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used for internal purposes to help the Company to provide you with a better user experience. The cookies help the Company to understand how the Website is used by visitors. From these cookies, the Company can improve the way the Website works and presents contents to you, therefore the Company can improve what is offered you.
- Third-parties cookies: The Company may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service and so on. These cookies are used by third parties – for example, social networks like Facebook, Google and Adobe analytic. They are also used by the Company’s targeting and retargeting partners, with the aid of whom the Company tailors an online marketing more specifically to your specific needs and interests.
- To maintain your session information in the Company’s Website;
- To keep you logged into the Company’s Website;
- To develop the efficacy of the Company’s Website;
- To record your browsing history, pages you have visited, and your settings and user preferences each time you visit the Company’s Website;
- To help identify and prevent security risks, and protect user data from unauthorized parties;
- To let the Company operate the Website in accordance with the choices you make;
To enable the Company to collect data for statistical purposes on how you use the Website; and
- To communicate with you about marketing activities that the Company has analyzed to be in line with your needs through any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, Line account, post or in person).
4. Your choices regarding cookies
In case you would like to delete, restrict or reject cookies that are set by the Company’s Website, you are entitled to do so through your browser setting. Find out how to manage the cookies on the popular browsers below: –
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
To find the information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
However, please be informed that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Company’s Website since you might not be able to use all of the features the Company offers and stores your preferences. In addition, some of the Company’s pages might not display properly.
5. Privacy Notice
6. Revisions of Cookies Notice
The Company keeps the Cookies Notice under a regular review and thus the Company’s Cookies Notice may be subject to change. The date of the last revision of the Cookies Notice can be found on the top of the page.
7. Contact us